Sunday, April 17, 2011

Progress Report For Final Project

Taking EDM 310 this semester has opened my mind to so many possibilities. I have learned more about technology in the past 3 months than I have learned my whole life! I want to incorporate my new-found knowledge in my future second grade classroom to encourage independent learning that is fun and enjoyable for all students. For the Final Project for this class, I would like to make a video, perhaps using the Smart Board, to encourage future teachers to use technology in the classroom to promote a fun and creative learning environment. I am hoping a teacher will view my video and change their teaching practices for the better. School is about the children, and we need to start changing the way they are learning!
Teachers Inspire Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment