Friday, March 25, 2011

C4K Summary Post

C4K#4
Samuela's Blog
I visited Samuela's blog. He is in Mr. Ted Bark's class. He is at Pt. England School in Auckland, NZ. The blog I visited was about how he loves rugby, his struggle with math, and blogs. He talked about where he has seen rugby and how much he loves it! He also wrote about how he needs to work on Math because he is not very good at it, but he is good at fractions. Lastly, he wrote about how much he loves to blog and comment on his friend's blogs.
I left Samuela this comment:
Hi Samuela! I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. I think your school is great and I love that you enjoy blogging and commenting on your friend's blogs! I also enjoy doing that!I would love to watch rugby because I never have! Keep working on Math, it was also difficult for me, but I stuck with it and now I am good at it and enjoy it! (I also left a link to my blog for him to visit)
C4K#5
Mui's Class Blog
I visited Mui's class blog. He is a Year 8 student at Pt. England School. He is in Mrs. Lagitupu's class in Auckland, NZ. I read his post about their annual school picnic to the Pt. England Reserve. He wrote about how much fun they had playing sports like volleyball, softball, grid-iron, and more. They also got to swim and play guitar. Everyone had a great time! Lining up took forever, but he still had fun!
I left Mui this comment:
Hi Mui! I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. I have a class blog also for EDM310! I love your class blog! It sounds like your school had an amazing time at the picnic! We need to have those at our school. I bet it was beautiful! Good luck this year!(I also left a link to my blog for him to visit)
C4K#6
Kalin's Blog
I visited Kalin's class blog. She is in Mrs. Phares' fourth period class. Her topic was about bullying. She said that bullying needs to be stopped. She said that one way to stop bullying is to tell a teacher or principal if you are getting bullied.
I left Kalin this comment:
Hey Kalin!
My name is Skye LaDart and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I also think we need to stop bullying. I agree that telling an adult like a teacher or a principal is a great idea. Everyone can talk and work things out together. Great blog!(I also left a link to my blog for her to visit)
No Bully Zone Stop Sign

1 comment:

  1. Hi Skye,
    Please extend a BIG thank you to your classmates for the comments they left on my student's blogs. I wish you could of seen their little faces when they saw they had comments. They were all so excited. I heard one little girl say "Wow, I am going to have to proof read a little better if COLLEGE students are reading."

    Congratulations on your decision on becoming an educator. I understand that this seems like a scary time to pursue this goal; however, I truly believe it is the most rewarding job you could ever have. This is my 24th year and I still love going to work everyday.

    I have two blogs you may be interested in:
    Talking Tech with Robin http://talkingtechwithrobin.blogspot.com/
    Inside Room 301 http://emsroom301.blogspot.com/

    Thank you again for making my blog assignment come to life.
    Robin Phares

    ReplyDelete