Monday, February 28, 2011

C4K Summary Post

C4K #1
Angles Are Fun!!!
I visited Mrs. Naugle's fourth grade Math class. The blog I commented on was about angles! It was titled "Angles are Fun!!!". The blog talked about acute, obtuse, and right angles. The right angle was the student's favorite! I commented that I love right angles too because they are easy. I also commented that a protractor really helps me with angles as well!

C4K#2
Episode 332
I visited a blog site from Pt. England School in Auckland, New Zealand! I viewed Episode 332, and it was amazing! Two boys, Joe and Kobe, made a podcast about a book they read. Kobe interviewed and Joe explained the book. They did such a wonderful job with the podcast, I was definitely inspired! I commented about the book, and how I want to read it so I can find out the ending (they left the end a mystery). The book had a great moral!

C4K#3
Mikaiah's Blog
I visited Mr. Chris Marks' class blog. His class is year 5 in Room 15. They are also from Pt. England School. There was a picture of Mikaiah and a link to his older blog posts. I looked through them and commented on his picture post. I told him I really enjoyed reading and watching his podcasts and posts! I also told him to keep up the great work!
Kids Learning

No comments:

Post a Comment