Sunday, May 1, 2011

Final Report On My PLN

Please visit my first post about my Personal Learning Network to see what I have already discussed :)
I have went from no PLN to a wonderful and growing PLN! Adding on to my earlier post, I have now learned to use Skype! I had so much fun doing my Skype project, and I have used it many times since. I can talk to anyone on my computer, and Skype will definitely benefit my communication skills in the classroom. I have also created many videos using the MAC and my own personal computer. I am very proud of my movie making skills, and I absolutely love creating movies! I have learned many editing and effect techniques, and I cannot wait to make movies to spike the interest of my students! Twitter is growing on me, and I do understand the benefits it can bring to my future classroom. I also made a funny video that I posted to my growing YouTube account, and this allows for other educators to view my work and communicate with me!

I am so thankful for the learning networks I have built this semester, and I will take all of my knowledge to my future classroom and share it with everyone!
Kids united

No comments:

Post a Comment