Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blog Assignment #1

Hello! My name is Skye LaDart. I was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, but I have lived in Mobile, Alabama for most of my life. I am attending USA and majoring in Elementary Education because I have a passion for teaching. I love children, and I have worked as a K4 teacher for the past two years. I am expected to graduate in the Fall of 2012, and I cannot wait to start my career as an Elementary teacher.
I am currently a full-time student and full-time mom. I recently had my first child. Her name is Sophia, and she is 3 months old! I love being a mom, and I spend most of my time taking care of her. When I do have free time, I like to go out with my fiance. I like working out, going shopping, and playing with my daughter. I am a very creative person, and I am very passionate about art and music.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck in your EDM310 class! Make an A!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green profile!! Very cute baby! Hope your enjoying the course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a lot of musicians in EDM310 this semester. We need to have a performance of some type!

    ReplyDelete